STD Testing is good when its necessary. But getting to know the symptoms are a necessity and should be known to everyone. Before getting to know about where one should go and do the check up and how much it costs, it is way more important to know when and why you should go. If you have had a sexual encounter and noticed any symptoms then you should definitely consult a doctor or a nurse is a mere first step. STD symptoms can be blink and miss too. It comes and goes but that does not mean that your done with it. The symptoms are mild and they do not bother you but going to a doctor and get the STD testing done is a must.
There are different types of STDs and all of them have different types of symptoms:
- Sores around your genitals, thighs and butt cheeks.
- Un-natural discharge from your vagina or penis
- Peeing a lot or even burning sensation while you pee is a sign.
- Any sort of irritation, itching, pain or even swelling around or on your penis, vagina, anus or vulva is a major symptom.
- Feeling tired and exhausted always, swollen glands and uncalled for fever are clear symptoms too.
So, all of these symptoms can be caused by other illness. Basically, all of them are quite basic except for some. The point being the symptoms are basic so neglecting them might be easier and when neglected then it might come off as a big problem. So, analysing the symptoms and if you cannot then go ahead to the nurse and doctors and just get the test done with. Being a self-proclaimed doctor is very easy but that small little decision of not analysing the symptoms, can turn down your world pretty fast.